Ethereum is a popular and quite promising cryptocurrency, for which many predict a great future and rapid growth in exchange rate shortly. That is why it has become one of the main money-making tools. Its main idea is to exchange digital coins and win due to price fluctuations. Such operations can be long-term or short-term – it all depends on the individual policy of their holder. But in general, one common question concerns users planning to conduct activities in this direction. It concerns obtaining Ether cryptocurrency.
Of course, you can start mining, but this process requires significant financial investments and time. The problem can be solved much easier – with the help of exchange.
How can you exchange fiat money for cryptocurrency?
There are several ways to receive digital coins:
- Exchange Ethereum (ETH) for real money from a private person. This option does exist, but it is rarely used. Firstly, you need to know the cryptocurrency holder well so as not to become a victim of a scammer. Secondly, it will be difficult to agree on an objective price because no one wants to remain in the red;
- Top up your account on a cryptocurrency exchange with a Visa/MasterCard card and buy the required number of digital coins. In this situation, you will have to perform several financial transactions, each of which you can lose money on commissions, an unfavorable exchange rate, etc. It is important to understand that the prices offered by cryptocurrency exchanges are fundamentally different, and you can suffer a loss. To exclude it, you will need to spend a lot of time monitoring existing proposals;
- Use the services of a specialized exchange site to sell Ethereum (ETH) to Visa and MasterCard cards, such as bestchange.com/ethereum-to-visa-mastercard-usd.html. This involves only one operation, as a result of which you will receive the required number of digital coins. But given that there are a lot of exchangers on the network, you will also need to study a single offer. But this issue can be solved more simply.
Considering that, in practice, users use the latter option, let’s take a closer look at it.
Where are the best exchangers located?
To avoid wasting time searching for a suitable exchange site or comparing numerous offers, use the functionality of the service www.bestchange.com, which is a kind of aggregator of electronic currency exchangers and searching for rates. The best offers from trusted service providers are collected here, so you don’t have to worry about their reliability. The administration of the monitoring portal has thoroughly checked each exchange site and has proven itself to be the best.
To finally ensure you made the right choice, you can read user reviews about each exchanger. Here, you will find a lot of useful information, particularly about the intricacies of exchange transactions. Also, look at information about the BestChange portal, paying attention to the intricacies of working with the resource and its functionality. If you know all your capabilities, the site can be used successfully, carrying out profitable operations.
How to use the functionality of the monitoring portal
Initially, you need to familiarize yourself with all existing offers. To do this, on the main page in the menu on the left side, set the exchange direction. As a result, you will see a table with all current transactions. You can also go to the page www.bestchange.com/wiki/article-ethereum.html, which already contains sites where you can sell Ethereum (ETH) to Credit card USD. Please note that they are all distributed in a certain order. The best offers are in the top positions. But to choose the most suitable deal, look beyond the exchange rate.
It is essential to consider other criteria:
- reserve of the currency of interest;
- the amount of the exchange commission;
- payment option, for example, a dollar bank card;
- type of operation: manual, automatic.
Set up the notification function if you have not found an offer that suits all the parameters. You will receive a corresponding email as soon as a suitable deal appears.